Monday, May 7, 2012

You SAY it I DRAW it WE make it a poll!!!!

Are you ready for the first ever "You SAY it I DRAW it WE make it a KIT" poll!!!! I have chosen the 4 items that I drew from this fun game over NSD that I thought would make a fantastic Digital Scrapbook kit. And now you get to choose which one is the NEXT You SAY it KIT! How cool is that!!!! All you need to do is click on this POLL and choose your favorite. That's it!!!! Voting ends May 15th and then I will reveal the winning idea!!! Feel free to share this vote!!! And keep reading to find out how your drawing request could be the NEXT item in the "You SAY it I DRAW it WE make it a KIT" poll!


I had so much fun creating drawings for you during NSD that I have decided to make it a product in my store! I will officially release this Friday, 5/11. But if you are a fan on my FB page you will get access to the product FIRST with a coupon to get it for 30% off!!!! And who knows your drawing request could end up in a poll just like this one! If that's the case, you will get the kit FREE! How is that for a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment