Monday, May 7, 2012

WINNER of $50 to my Store & special announcement

First off I have to say thank you to every one who made this weekend one of the best inter National Scrapbook Day's ever! I am so thankful that I am part of this amazing community of people! I had so much fun participating in some of the challenges, creating drawings for you and chatting! I am so inspired by this weekend that I have several new ideas for kits and products! Thank you for your participation, inspiration and friendship. I hope to see you around the forums regularly at Scrap Orchard!
Now onto the winner of the $50 coupon to my shop! I loaded all my entries into an excel spreadsheet which nicely assigns a number! I used random number generator to choose the winner! And it picked Laramie! CONGRATULATIONS! I will be emailing you shortly on the details of the coupon :)


AND PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR LATER TODAY FOR A NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT that you asked for during this weekend's events and a SUPER fun poll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment