Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19: Joyous Season Collab & Custom watercolor Portraits

This week I have some really awesome and exciting things in store for you! First is a fabulously doodled Christmas collab with Faith True! Joyous Season is 20% off now through November 25th. We also created a nativity themed add-on. The add-on is also FREE with purchase of the kit now through November 25th. Next up is a new service I am now offering. Custom Watercolor Portraits! I have been doing comissioned watercolor portraits for many years now. Long before digital scrapbooking. And now you can "hire" me to create your own special work of art of a beloved pet or child.

And next Friday, November 26th is our bi-annual Farmer's Market. Be on the lookout for some great new products from myself and the rest of the Scrap Orchard designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment