Friday, November 12, 2010

Nov. 12: Little Red inspired & a FWP & a FREEBEE

I hope you all had a fantastic DSD! I know I did. Scrap Orchard was a happening, hopping place. And I managed to do a little shopping myself amidst all the activities. I also managed to finish up this kit that I have been planning to do for about a year. My daughter was Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween a year ago and I have been dying to scrap the photos! And now I can! This kit is great for other themes as well: picnics, grandmas, love, etc. Its very versatile! To Grandma's House is 20% off now through November 18. Also when you buy the kit you get the coordinating flair FREE(offer expires 11/18/10).


And a little freebie for you! A set of stamped words that coordinate with my "to Grandma's House" kit!


get it here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th♥anks for sharing your time and talents with us. Awesome =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see your email, but just wondering if you allow your kits to be used for custom blog designs? My site is www.ElegantCustomBlogs.com and I would LOVE to use your kits if that is something you allow.

    Thank you!
    Melanie
    Melanie@elegantcustomblogs.com

    ReplyDelete