Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec 3: 2 New kits & FWP's


The advent season is upon us and I have been quite the busy little design bee. With Scrap Orchard's advent promotion that could mean my sale day is soon. Just letting you know ;) I have 2 brand new kits full of watercolory goodness! The first has been on my to-do list since I started designing. Tubtime was inspired by those colorful tub stacking cups my daughter still enjoys playing with. Get it now through December 9th for 20% off. And also enjoy the coordinating papertab alpha free when you purchase Tubtime. Offer expires on 12/9/10.

Next up I have a fun kit full of cute little snow creatures. Snow play is 20% off now through December 9th. And when you purchase Snow Play the kit you will get the coordinating wordbits free. This offer expires on 12/9/10. I also have a set of 4 lovely quickpages made with my Snow Fun kit. They are 20% off now through 12/9/10.
Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment