Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/15:Simply Said kit, clusters and FREEBIE & COUPONS

The weather here has been mostly gorgeous this past week with a day of rain here and there. I thought that I would create a kit inspired by some pretty spring-like colors mixed in with some grey as well. And so I came up with Simply Said. Sort of an all-purpose pretty kit to scrap all sorts of memories! Simply Said is 20% off now through 4/21. And when you buy the kit you'll get the coordinating clusters FREE! This offer expires on 4/22.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And here is a fun little coordinating FREEBIE!


Photobucket


One lucky person will get this kit for free. Just use coupon: SimplySa1dFr33


Two people will get 40% off: 40%0ffSimply


Three people will get 30% off: Simply30%off

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Emily! I love the flowers and sure wish we could get spring here. Snow and rain in the forecast for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete