Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cherry On Top Collab with Createwings Designs

 I know it has been quite awhile since my last release. Life has just been so crazy with my daughter finishing kindergarten and a few trips to visit relatives and then relatives visiting us. But things have calmed down a bit and I have so much to share with you. First is this amazing collection that Dawn and I have created. Cherry On Top is perfect to scrap your ice cream and frozen treat pictures. The hybrid possibilities are endless too! Here is all the info you will need on what we have made and what deals we have going:

Products that are 20% off this week only:
Purchase Cherry on Top the kit and get the birthday add-on FREE
Cherry on Top the wordbits 
Cherry On Top Word Papers
Wafflecone alpha

Cherry On Top the birthday add-on

Products that are 30% off this week only:Purchase Cherry On Top the bundle to save 30% AND you will get the Birthday Add-on FREE!

Be sure to head to my facebook page and Createwings Facebook page for free sets of coordinating journal cards!

1 comment: