Thursday, February 16, 2012

Proud To Be{kit}, Animal Attraction{collab}, CU Grab Bag, FWP's FREEBIE

I am not really sure how I managed to get so many products squeezed into this week. I think coffee was involved, but I don't remember much else! My first product for you is in honor of President's Day(that is coming up soon). It is one of those holidays that you sort of forget about as it gets squished into winter break for the kids. But when I came up for the idea for this kit it really made me think how amazingly lucky we are to have the freedoms we do. And I plan to honor these presidents by baking a cake and eating it :) Maybe a little President's Day craft for my 4 year old! Proud to Be is 20% off now through 2/22/12. When you purchase the kit you will get the Patriotic Stripes Alpha free (expires 2/21/12). I also have a pack of Patriotic Wordart.


Patriotic Stripes Alpha is FWP of Proud to Be the kit. It is also 20% off now through 2/22/12.
Patriotic American Wordart is 20% off now through 2/22/12.




 
 
 
 
 
Next up I have a wild collab with Faith True. We have so much fun working together we just couldn't resist creating Animal Attraction. It is full of hand-painted and hand-drawn elements. Perfect to scrap about your wild side! Animal Attraction is 20% off now through 2/22/12. And when you purchase the kit you will get the add-on Alpha FREE!

The Add-on Alpha is FWP of the kit Animal Attraction. Its also 20% off if you choose to purchase just the alpha. Offer and sale expire on 2/22/12.
Last but certainly not least I have CU Grab Bag 3 in my store. NEver before released CU from yours truly. If you'd like to see what is inside it just check out the detailed images in the store.

And if you made it through this whole blog post you deserve to be rewarded :) Here's a sweet little handpainted freebie just for you! Just download it here.


3 comments: