Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Farmer's Market: new kits just $1

Its that time of year again for $1 products at Scrap Orchard. This time I have 2 new kits and 1 stamped alpha all for just a doller. Sushi Bar is a full kit and perfect for scrapping your love of sushi. I had major sushi cravings while making this kit! My second full kit, Little Stinker was previously released as part of the October fix. And my 3rd product for you is a new stamped alpha. Stamped Alpha 4 is CU friendly. I also have additional previously released products for just $1. So head on over to the market and check out the fantastic deals! Farmer's Market runs November 23-26. So don't wait too long or you will miss out on these fantastic deals!






Check out all the other fabulous products in the Farmers Market. When you get to the market there should be a category called Farmers Market. If you click on it you will see all the fantastic deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment