Friday, October 21, 2011

Playful Pup Digital Scrapbook Bundle {freebie}

This kit started out inspired by a cute outfit my son had when he was just a few months old. But as I started working on it I realized it reminded me a lot of Blue's Clues. So I decided to make this kit work for both kids and dog types of pages. Playful Pup is full of handpainted watercolor elements and paper. The kit and its coordinating products are 20% off now through 10/27. When yoyu purchase the kit you will get the paint splats FREE. If you purchase the bundle you will save 40%!

Orig 2.00 Sale 1.60 (or FREE with purchase of Kit)
 Orig 2.50 Sale 2.00




  
Playful Pup Clusters 
Orig. 5.00 Sale 4.00








Playful Pup Bundle Orig 15.75 Sale 9.40



 Thanks for stopping by my blog! Get your New Release Freebie here

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete