Friday, September 30, 2011

Season of Change {bundle} Digital Scrapbook Freebie

When you are young your memories are faded and you cannot quite picture what your parents are like. And I think at some point you realize that you are right now where your parents were when you first remember them. Its a strange feeling. My mom had her first child at 28 and so did I. My first child is 4 and I feel like I can remember my 4 year old self remembering my 32 year old mom. Its kind of a strange feeling. And it puts into motion thoughts of what life will be like in the coming years. Soon I will be my 38 year old mom parenting my 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son. And then 45, 55, etc. What will life look like? How will I adapt to these changes? Will I have these moments where I realize that life is suddenly changed? Or will it happen so gradually I won't realize it? What happens when my kids are all grown? My thoughts just seem to run away from me.

Recently I have watched my Mom and Aunt and Uncle struggle with the care of my Grandmother and then lose her. She lived a long beautiful life, but it is still difficult. It makes me think of what will happen when I am in their shoes? How will I cope? And soon it will be my daughter in their shoes. Its scary to think about all that. Even more recently I lost my Uncle to a life long illness. His death was unexpected. He had been sick before, he held on and he always made it through. None of us were prepared. That puts thoughts into my head of what if I won't live as long as my grandmother. What if my number will be up sooner than expected? Am I really living the life I should to be? Should I relax more, work harder, work less, etc? And then I breathe a sigh of relief and remember that ultimately this is all in God's hands. Nothing I do(or don't do) can change the day my work here is done. That I should relax and focus on the important things in life: my faith and family and doing the work God has set me here to do. So this collection is inspired by the last year or so of life. I feel a Season of Change coming. Do you? This kit is perfect for you!



A Season of Change Stamped alpha. Free with purchase of Season of Change the kit. Offer expires 10/6.


Season of Change Wordart. Contains 8 wordarts in .png and abr format.  

A Season of Change Digital Stamps. Personal Use/S4H only. 








A Season of Change Painted Alpha. Lower-case plastic style alpha in two colors. Contains numbers & some symbols.
 

 



A Season of Change Bundle. Contains full kit, wordart and digital stamp collection. Bargain Priced!
 




Commercial Use Ropes. Contains 12 high quality ropes in color and b&w.





_____________________________________________________
And your new release freebie :) Download the wordart here:
                                                                                     


      



No comments:

Post a Comment