Thursday, June 30, 2011

Product Retirement Sale time! Ends 7/5/11

Now through July 5th Scrap Orchard is having a big product retirement sale. I'm retiring a ton of really great products that have seen their day but are time to go :) Among them inlcude my very first kit "Little Sous Chef". I'm a little sad to see it go, but at the same time my design style has changed so much. Also in there are some great collabs by Faith True and I, Paper Play Boy, Paper Play Girl, and Moral of the Story. Here is a complete list of all my retiring products and their links:
Little Sous Chef
Moral of the Story
Sweet Doodles-CU
CU Grab Bag
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch Alpha
::WUB:: Woobie
::WUB:: Woobie quickpages
Run for your Life
Run for your Life quickpages
Stamped Alpha 1
Stamped Alpha 2
Watercolor Splat Alpha
CU Buttons 1: Gold
CU Buttons 2: Gold
CU Buttons 3: Silver
Watch me Soar
Watch me Soar Wordbits
Paper Play Boy
Paper Play Girl
Grilled to Perfection
Gingham Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment