Wednesday, June 8, 2011

From my studio

Did you know you can purchase my portrait services via Scrap Orchard? You can purchase Pet Portraits or Children's portraits. See you in a few days with a new release and of course a freebie!


In addition to working as a digital scrapbook designer I also paint portraits. This commission came across my work table and I thought I would share. Monty is a chocolate lab who is much adored by his owner. He goes everywhere with him. Even to work! What a lucky dog. I used to dream about having a job that would let me bring my dog to work. But the financial industry does not look upon that practice kindly. And I would often joke that they would never know my 75 lbs weimaraner was there since he'd blend into the gray cubicle walls. Now I am lucky enough to work from home and I get to hang with him all day! There is something special about the family dog. If you have a beloved dog, I'd love to hear about him/her in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment