Friday, February 18, 2011

February 25th: Wedded Bliss, FWP wordart, digital stamps & bundle

This past week I celebrated my 10 year wedding anniversary to my husband. Looking back it has definitely been the best 10 years of my life. First home, first cat, first dog first and second child. It truly has been amazing! In honor of this momentous occasion I designed a bright and colorful anniversary kit that is perfect to scrap about your sweet other half! Wedded Bliss will surely bring a bright smile to your face and insire you to scrap! Get it for 20% off now through February 24th. Also when you buy Wedded Bliss the kit you will get the coordinating wordart free! This offer expires on February 24th. I also put together a set of Wedded Bliss digital stamps! If you just love all 3 products you can also purchase the bundle for huge savings!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment