Thursday, April 29, 2010

NSD: 2 mini kits and a stitch pack in Farmer's Market $1 each

Farmer's Market opened today at SO and everything in there is $1. There are a ton new items available as well as several older items! I have 3 new items in there and several of my older items.




My first new release this week is a mini kit dedicated to Cloth Diapering. Fluffy Bottoms is one I have been wanting to do for awhile now and I'm so excited with how it turned out. 9 papers and 30 elements(many of them handpainted):

Next up I have another fun and fabulous mini kit. Kid's Menu is perfect to scrap about your kid's favorite foods or maybe even your own! This kit contains 9 papers and 25 elements:

And last but not least is a stitched frame pack that contains 5 hand-stitched frames in 10 colors! Fancy Stitched Frames is definitely a must have to add to your collection!



Be sure to check out what else I have in Farmer's Market! Lots of oldies, but goodies! Browsing through my shop is probably the best way to see it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment