Thursday, October 1, 2009

My new kit ::wub:: woobie, stampy heart, new font & freebie

This week I bring you lots of new goodies. First of all is this sweet kit called ::WUB:: Woobie. Its perfect for scrapping those pictures of your kids and thier beloved lovie/blankie/woobie. Or even of you own beloved woobie. I still have my woobie, a worn old doggie whose button eyes were sewn on a number of times in my childhood and even had an ear re-attached at one point. He now sits on a bookshelf and I still pick him up from time to time and remember the memories we made together!And for a limited time you can get this set of 4 quickpages free with purchase of my kit! Or you can buy them here .

Also this week I have this awesome new font called Emily's Garden that I collaborated with the amazing Darcy Baldwin on! And also this week I have this stamped heart alpha:


And lastly here is your freebie. Some extra stickers to go with my ::wub:: woobie kit! Download them here


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great kit. Makes me wish I had a baby to scrap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog and your shown Kits and Stuff are delightfully charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, Emily! Beautiful work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout, cute kit and quick pages.

    ReplyDelete